1. Every time Shot blaster The assembly of a component shall be inspected according to the following items. If any assembly problem is found, it shall be analyzed and handled in time.
(1) the integrity of the assembly work, check the assembly drawings and check whether there are missing parts.
Check the installation position of the impeller according to the above requirements.
(3) the reliability of the link part of the fixing sleeve, whether the fastening screws meet the required torque for assembly, and whether the special fasteners meet the requirements of preventing loosening.
2. After the final assembly of shot blasting machine, the connection between the assembly parts shall be mainly inspected, and the inspection contents shall be measured according to the specified "casting equipment assembly standard".
3. After the final assembly of the shot blasting machine, the iron chips, sundries, dust, etc. of all parts of the machine should be cleaned to ensure that there are no obstacles in the transmission parts.
4. During the test run of shot blasting machine, carefully monitor the start-up process. After the machine is started, immediately observe the main ammeter parameters and whether the moving parts move normally.
5. The main working parameters include Shot blaster The speed of the motor, the stability of the movement, the rotation of each transmission shaft, temperature, vibration and noise, etc.